Why Volunteer With Us?
We’re looking for people from all walks of life. People like you.
Volunteers make up more than 70% of the Animal Helpline Shelter. Whether you want to learn a new skill, meet new people, experience something meaningful, or simply help where help is needed, volunteer opportunities at the Animal Helpline Shelter are as diverse as people who fill them.
What We’ll Provide You:
- Training to do the tasks we ask you to perform
- Access to learning modules to build and develop your skills
- Orientation to the organization and your role
- Lots of opportunity to get right into the action if you want or opportunities to work behind the scenes if you don’t want to be at the centre of the action
Skills You Can Develop:
- Team work and collaboration skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer service and client service delivery skills
There’s no better time than now to join the team of Animal Helpline Shelter Volunteers.
In an average year, we help more than 130,000 animals. We reach more than 6 million animals. The number of animals who need our help is big and growing. Our mission is simple: to prevent and alleviate animal suffering wherever it may be found.
And to do that in communities across Siliguri, we need your help.